Gutmann Group

1937

Hermann Gutmann founds Light Metal – Wire Factory H. Gutmann. The following years the company is renamed to HERMANN GUTMANN WERKE AG.

1962

Launch of the first aluminium extrusion press. Profile manufacturing is added to the range of services provided.

1976

1976 GUTMANN develops “MIRA”, the first wood-aluminium system.

1983

Construction of an anodizing facility in order to upgrade profile surfaces.

1987

After the death of Hermann Gutmann, the company is passed into the HERMANN GUTMANN FOUNDATION founded by him.

2002

A big european trust acquires the majority share of 51% from the HERMANN GUTMANN FOUNDATION.