GUTMANN GLS 180 Sliding Door System
The GUTMANN GLS 180 sliding door series impresses with its simple manufacturing, amazing performance, and operation.
At the same time, GUTMANN meets the demands of modern architecture with large glazed surfaces. Pleasant transparency is provided due to the high incidence of light. The opening and closing of the sliding doors are almost noiseless.
In frame manufacture, the blank can be mitered or butt jointed. The symmetrical profile construction for the inner and outer fittings is an example of the simple installation of GUTMANN´s lifting sliding doors.
Premium lifting sliding door with 80 mm sash profile depth and a peak value of Uf = 2,0 W/m2K.
- Symmetrical profile design for uniform accessory parts in the inner and outer shell.
- Economical processing since all profile cutting is straight.
- No notching of frame and sash profiles.
- Subsequent adjustment of locking points.
- Straightforward seal of the meeting stiles using a simple sealing system.
- Simple installation of sash elements.
- High sealing values against heavy rain and wind load.
- Soundproofing up to 44 dB.
- Burglar resistance up to RC 2/WK 2.
Schematic A: PB 12-00 1309 ff
1Element size: 4,500 x 2,200 mm | Ug value: 0.6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate