Curtain Wall Systems
GUTMANN LARA GF Curtain Wall System
The GUTMANN LARA GF mullion-transom curtain wall system and the MIRA therm 08 window system combined form an intelligence solution in demanding a passive house construction through installation of highly effective thermal insulators.
A modular system – freedom for designers.
With the GUTMANN LARA GF mullion-transom glazing system, GUTMANN offers a curtain wall system that is ideal for large, multi story, heavily-subdivided glass areas.
GUTMANN LARA GF can be used for complex glass roofs in the same way as classical winter garden construction.
The combination of the GUTMANN LARA GF mullion-transom curtain wall system and the passive house-certified GUTMANN MIRA therm 08 window system forms an intelligence solution in demanding passive house curtain wall construction through installation of highly effective thermal insulators. This innovative system gives architects, processors and building owners almost unlimited design freedom at a high technical level.
- The glazing system is screwed to simple rectangular laminated timber or approved microlaminated wood (steel or aluminium supports). Special preparation for the support profile is therefore unnecessary.
- GUTMANN LARA GF provides maximum tightness, even in areas of glass with multiple divisions. It permits overlapping of the inner mullion-transom seals on four planes at the T joint, expanding architects’ and planners’ design freedom.
- The glass is completely taken up within the profile system. Glass thickness from 9 mm to 50 mm are standard.
- The version of wood add-on construction with 50 mm face width offers further curtain wall design possibilities.
- The GUTMANN LARA GF in different face width – 50 mm, 60 mm and 80 mm – is available.
- A large selection of sophisticated connection profiles and accessories complete the system. Gasket profiles suitable for installation of self-cleaning glasses are standard.
- The GUTMANN LARA GF system is also available in architectural bronze for particularly high architectonic requirements.
Test sample: Mullion-transom curtain wall element, face width 50 mm (3,790 mm x 2,700 mm)
1500 PA 2250 PA
1Restraining thickness: 48 mm with screw
2Ug value: 0.6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate