GUTMANN GWD 080 Door Series
The flush-fitted door series impresses with its functional qualities, design, and technical characteristics.
The basic depth of 80 mm allows the use of filling thicknesses up to 60 mm.
Narrow profile face width and combinations are matched to the static requirements regarding the maximum sizes and sash weights.
These are also designed as single or double-leaf doors with barrier-free threshold solution.
As with the GWD 080 window series, great importance was placed on the modular system structure of the door series.
As a thermally insulated version, a standard door system with simple construction and maximum necessary accessories is available to meet general requirements for thermal insulation with an insulation value of Uf = 1.8 W/m2K.
For highly thermally insulated requirements, the standard door system can be equipped with a few accessories for the premium door series with a peak value of Uf = 2.5 W/m2K.
- Identical frame profile for inward and outward opening doors
- Identical surface-mounted and barrel hinges for inward and outward opening doors in aluminium and stainless steel
- Door sash with optional sash-enclosing infill
- 1 and 2 sash doors (optional panic function) with side panel and transom light
- Fitting lock side: delivery in cooperation with esco Metallbausysteme GmbH
System Properties of Classes
Representation Highly Insulated Perfomance
1Element size: 1.230 mm x 2.180 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate