GUTMANN GWD 080 FP30SP Door System
Fire protection is not all that complicated. Based on the proven GWD 080 door series, GUTMANN has developed the GWD 080 FP30SP, a fire protection door characterized by simple installation.
The essential goal was to achieve this with as few additional parts as possible. It is not only the aluminium profiles for frames, sashes, and transoms that are identical, but also many accessories such as corner brackets, connectors, and seals that can be taken from the standard door series. Even the standard polyamide insulating bridge and processing tools of the series platform can be used.
The profile system can be used for single or double-leaf elements available with toplight and/or side panels. In this way, our GUTMANN customers can benefit from a complete profile series that can be used in all door constructions. It can be used on entrance doors, high insulated front doors, burglar-resistant, escape, and fire protection doors.
- Fire protection class EI30 made of profiles | Gaskets | Accessories of the standard profile series GUTMANN GWD 080
- Single and double-leaf fire doors without additional inserts
- Increased efficiency in production and additional combination options because of symmetrical profile design
- Sash sizes up to 1,500 x 2,500 mm
- Sash weights up to 250 kg