A delicate design for real heavyweights.
The wood-aluminium sliding door solution from GUTMANN offers maximum glass surface with minimal frame view. A reduction in all view widths means a significant increase in the surface area of the glass. More glass – more benefits. More glass improves the thermal behaviour of the lifting and sliding door and provides maximum transparency and comfort.
Using the GUTMANN MIRA contour glazing bead makes it possible to glaze from the outside, which is a major benefit to the construction company during fabrication and installation. Additionally, it also makes replacing a damaged pane of glass considerably easier. The floor-level guide of the lifting and sliding door also offers a plane surface at the entrance and thus meets the requirements for barrier-free living.
- The use of MIRA contour glass bead facilitates the processing and assembly of large
glass dimensions and weights
- Maximum glass surface with minimum frame view
- Floor-level fixed glazing
- Aluminium facing shell available in an unlimited variety of colors for custom needs
- Wood on the interior for cosy, comfortable living
- Milled glass bead on the sliding sash
- Glazing from outside
- Available with fittings from GU, Hautau, Maco and Siegenia.
Test sample: Wood-Aluminium Lifting and Sliding Door, Schematic A (3,600 mm x 2,400 mm) | Fitting System MACO
Test sample: 5,200 x 2,800 mm | Wood species: Spruce | Wood thickness: 78 mm | 0.6 W/m2K