GUTMANN MIRA contour INOWA
Sliding elements are a global trend. They let light into residential or business premises, allow free transition between inside and outside areas and save space at the same time. The ROTO Patio Inowa fitting sets new standards when it comes to tightness thanks to allround seals and active sealing points in the mullion. This makes it ideal for applications with high wind loads. The GUTMANN MIRA contour, combined with the concealed fitting technology, facilitates modern designs through straight and narrow profiles and room-high glazing, thus providing the largest possible glass surface. Roto Patio Inowa represents smart sliding. It is completely mounted on roller bearings, making it easy to move the sahes – without unpleasant sliding noises. Its innovative functionality applies high contact pressure across the frame profile, making it easy to lock with minimal effort.
- The use of MIRA contour glass bead facilitates the processing and assembly of large
glass dimensions and weights
- Maximum glass surface with minimum frame view
- Floor-level fixed glazing
- Aluminium facing shell available in an unlimited variety of colors for custom needs
- Wood on the interior for cosy, comfortable living
- Milled glass bead on the sliding sash
- Glazing from outside
- Available with fittings from GU, Hautau, Maco and Siegenia.
Test sample: Parallel opening sliding window door (3,500 mm x 2,662 mm) | Scheme A | Wood thickness: 78 mm
1Element size: 3,500 x 2,662 mm | Wood species: Spruce | Wood thickness: 78 mm | Ug value: 0.6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Thermix TX.N plus