GUTMANN Sliding Closure BF 4004 / BF 2504 with PK Plasterwork Edge Profile System Accessories
Thanks to the plasterwork edge profile no notching is necessary when installing shutter rails or sunblind guide profiles. The shutter guide rails can be completely plastered in. This design is suitable for use in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS).
Until now, side window sill closures have always had to be notched when installing shutter rails or sunblind guide profiles which is a very time-consuming process.
The GUTMANN PK plasterwork edge profile does away with this work step entirely.
The mounting bracket is designed in such a way that it can be cut to the required length and mounted in front of the shutter guide rail. This procedure means that there is no need to notch the closure, thus allowing the shutter guide rail to be completely plastered in.
The GUTMANN PK has been designed especially for the new BF4004 / BF2504 aluminum housing, but can also be used with the standard aluminum edging pieces B404 and B254.
- Clear lines for a suitable look
- Simple, efficient installation
- Drainage via window sill
- Suitable for use in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS)
- Available widths: 24 mm | 34 mm | 50 mm
- Available in the colors E6/EV1 anodized, RAL 9016 white, RAL 7016 anthracite grey. All RAL colors are also possible