Window & French Door Systems
GUTMANN GWD 080 Window Series
This is an innovative and modern window system with a construction depth of 80 mm.
As with the proven GWD 070 window series, the modular system design and the common parts are systematically adjusted here.
It can be adjusted to the user’s requirements from thermally insulated to highly thermally insulated levels, and also to passive house levels with simple additions.
- Thermally insulated window series with a peak value of Uf = 1.3 W/m2K
- Highly thermally insulated premium window series with a peak value of Uf = 1.0 W/m2K
- Passive house window system with a peak value of Uf ≤ 0.8 W/m2K
- 5-chamber coextruded hollow chamber central gasket, glass rebate insulation for improved thermal insulation
- Thermal and structural high-end insulators in GUTtherm material technology
- Euro groove for free choice of hardware
- Surface-mounted fittings up to sash weights of 300 kg; concealed fittings up to 180 kg
- Use of glass up to 65 mm in the sash, 55 mm in the fixed panel
- Burglar resistance RC 1N, RC 2, and RC 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1627
System Properties of Classes
PB 12-00 2023 ff
C 5/B 5
1 Element size: 1,230 x 1,480 mm | Ug value: 0.6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate