Window & French Door Systems
GUTMANN GWD 070i Window Series
This is a tested window series with concealed sashes and a depth of 70 mm. It meets the high requirements of thermal and sound insulation. By developing a modular system construction kit, it is possible to manufacture a wide range of insulated and highly insulated element constructions in a favorable price-performance ratio.
– Standard windows thermally insulated with good insulation of Uf = 1.9 W/m2K with thermally and statically optimized winglet insulators with high-strength PA 6.6 glass fiber technology.
– Premium highly insulated windows with a peak value of Uf = 1.4 W/m2K, it is a 4-chambered coextruded hollow frame with glass rebate insulation inserts and a 9 mm thick external glazing system gasket for thermal improvement.
- Symmetrical, stable structural design with identical corners and T connectors
- Surface-mounted fittings up to sash weights of 300 kg; concealed fittings up to 180 kg
- Face width from 71 mm for tilt & turn windows
- Use of glass up to 46 mm in sash
- Euro groove for free choice of hardware
- Soundproofing up to 47 dB (SSK 5)
- Burglar resistance RC 1N, RC 2, and RC 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1627
System Properties of Classes
Highly Insulated Performance: Element size: 1,172 mm x 2,472 mm (single sash window)
1Element size: 1,230 x 1,480 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate