Window & French Door Systems
GUTMANN MIRA SF2 Window System
The MIRA SF2 angled rebate offers a modern design in an angular style providing maximum energy efficiency with maximum safety and comfort. The angle of the inclined water drain has been increased to a maximum of 13 degrees. This provides optimum water drainage.
This is the MIRA angled rebate with an increased inclined water drain. The GUTMANN MIRA SF2 is a new addition to the MIRA system family. The angle of the inclined water drain has been increased to a maximum of 13°.
All standard accessories in the MIRA family can be used without restrictions in the elegant GUTMANN solution. The MIRA angled rebate can also be combined with GUTMANN MIRA and MIRA contour leaf profiles. The system tests RC and FPS-I and for driving rain and airtightness are transferable.
- Modern design in an angular style providing maximum energy efficiency with the highest possible safety and comfort
- Fixed glazing in a masking frame profile (20 mm glass penetration) without bevelling the inclined water drain
- Inclined water drain of a maximum of 13°
- Small opening angles (leaf width minimum 400 mm) are possible with wood thicknesses of 88 mm or more
- Standard system accessories from the MIRA system family can be used
- Transferable system tests from the MIRA family
Test sample: Double-sashed tilt & turn window with operable center section (2,200 mm x 2,200 mm)
C3 / B3
1Element size: 1.230 mm x 1.480 mm | Wood species: Spruce | Wood thickness: 88 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Thermix TX.N plus