Window & French Door Systems
GUTMANN GWD 070 Window Series
This is a window series with a depth of 70 mm. It fulfills the highest demands on thermal and sound insulation. Through the development of a modular system construction kit, a large number of thermally insulated to highly thermally insulated constructions can be produced at an economical price.
– Standard windows thermally insulated with good insulation of Uf = 1.9 W/m2K. Thermally and structurally optimized winglet insulators with high-strength PA 6.6 fiberglass technology.
– Highly thermally insulated premium window with a peak value of Uf = 1.4 W/m2K. This system has a 4-chambered coextruded hollow frame with a central gasket, glass rebate insulation inserts, and a 9 mm thick external glazing system gasket for thermal improvement.
Standard window in the 70 mm series with good insulation of Uf = 1.9 W/m²K
- Symmetrical, stable structural design with identical corners and T-connectors
- Thermally and structurally optimized winglet insulators with high-strength PA 6.6 fiberglass technology
- Glass bead made from reinforced PA 6.6
- Euro groove for free choice of hardware
- Surface-mounted fittings up to sash weights of 300 kg; concealed fittings up to 180 kg
- Face width from 98 mm for tilt and turn windows
- Use of glass up to 55 mm in the sash, 50 mm in the fixed panel
- Sound isolation up to 47 dB (SSK 5)
- Burglar resistance RC 1N, RC 2, and RC 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1627
System Properties of Classes
PB 10-00509-PB01-A01-02-de-01 | Element size: 1,172 x 2,800 mm with fixed panel
1Element size: 1.230 mm x 1.480 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swiss Spacer Ultimate