Curtain Wall Systems
GUTMANN GCW 050/060 Curtain Wall System
The GUTMANN GCW 050/060 facade system provides space for both creative planning and solid design. The uniform system design supports cost-effective and efficient manufacture. The GUTMANN GCW 050/060 is suitable for vertical facades. Designing and cladding any kind of building is easy.
- Filling thicknesses up to 65 mm.
- Filling weights up to 550 kg.
- Uf – values up to 0.8 W/m²K.
- Identical insulator for mullion and transom.
- Identical profiles and sealing gaskets for mullions and transoms, straight cuts, no notching of transom profiles: Minimized waste, rational production, and assembly.
- High cost-effectiveness due to identical internal and external glazing gaskets as well as the possibility of glazing with sealing frames (vulcanized).
- Execution in Structural Glazing (SG), Semi SG, as well as passive house system possible.
- Special transom connector with tilting moment against mullion for gap-free transom connection.
- An increase of the static values can be realized by inserting aluminum or steel profiles.
- Small radii for an optically perfect transom connection with identical profiles for mullion and transom.
System Properties of Classes
2,0 kN/m² / 3,0 kN/m²
1Element size: 2,660 x 2,665 mm | Ug value: 0.7 W/m2K | Up value: 0.25 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Thermix TX.N plus